1,000 POPPoints for the first 180 U-POPP Members
Min. $20 in a single receipt to redeem additional 1,000 POPPoints when you order online via Oddle at any of the F&B tenants in UOL Malls.
How to qualify:
- Minimum spend of $20 in a single receipt.
- Only applicable to Oddle receipts of F&B tenants within UOL malls (i.e. KINEX, United Square and Velocity@Novena Square).
- Limited to one (1) redemption per member per day, while stocks last.
- Limited to the first 180 redemptions.
- Valid only from Mon - Fri.
Redemption is available for U-POPP members only. Redemption can be done via U-POPP Mobile App, latest by 11.59pm on the next day after the issuance.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You will need to be a U-POPP member to redeem and earn additional POPPoints.
- If you are yet a U-POPP member, you can register to be a U-POPP member via the website (upopp.com.sg) or via the U-POPP Mobile App. Registration is complimentary.
- You can download the U-POPP Mobile App to credit POPPoints and e-Vouchers into your U-POPP account.
- Submission of receipts must be done by 11.59pm on the next day after the issuance via U-POPP Mobile App to qualify for the promotion.
POPPoints accorded cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or kind and extended beyond its validity. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the gifts with others of equivalent value. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, we may not be able to provide notification on the substitution beforehand.
Acceptance of Promotion Rules and Regulations
When you register or submit your entries to us, you agree to the rules and regulations of our promotion. In the event that we could not come to a mutually agreeable decision, we seek your understanding that we reserve the right to make the final decision.
Use of Your Information
Your privacy is important to us and we would like to inform you that we are collecting personal identification (i.e. Mobile Number) and contact details to manage inventory control for audit purposes (vouchers and gifts), contact winners for the collection of prizes, conduct member surveys to better understand its market and provide information on upcoming events, activities and promotions.
Accuracy of Information
All information, promotion details and mechanics are correct at the time of print, and are subject to change without prior notice.