• A person is deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions if such person purchases, uses or makes any dealing involving a Voucher.
• The value of each Voucher is denominated in Singapore currency.
Redemptions for Voucher:
• Redemption of POPPoints can only be done via the Customer Service Counter or the App.
• Redemption requests at the Customer Service Counters must be made by the Customer in person.
• Customers may redeem POPPoints for Vouchers in blocks of 1,000 POPPoints and at a rate of 1,000 POPPoints for S$5 worth of Voucher.
• Customer may not assign, transfer, commercially exploit, encumber or otherwise deal with, in any manner, any of his / her rights in the U-POPP Membership and/or POPPoints otherwise than as expressly permitted under these Terms.
Use of Voucher at Participating Merchant:
• Vouchers can be stacked, there is no limit to the usage of redeemed Vouchers at any one point when used at a Participating Merchant; and
• Customers can use the Voucher by scanning the QR code at the Participating Merchant or keying in the Merchant Code.
• Vouchers are not transferrable and not exchangeable for cash.
• In the case where the Vouchers are tendered as part payment for goods and services exceeding the value of the goods and services, the Customer will be required to top up the difference with cash.
• There shall be no refunds should the E-Voucher be tendered as payment for goods and services below the value of the denomination stated.
Expiry of Voucher:
• Voucher will expire on of 31st December of the year the Voucher is issued and cannot be extended. Once redemption of POPPoints for the Voucher(s) is made, it is non-reversible and non-refundable. Upon expiry, Voucher will automatically be forfeited without compensation to the Customer.